Console is a National Prevention, Intervention and Postvention Suicide Charity with centres in Dublin, Cork,Galway, Limerick, Kerry, Athlone, Wexford, Mayo, Kildare and London in the United Kingdom.
Console offer counselling and support to families, children and work colleagues who have lost someone to suicide as well as offering counselling to someone who may be contemplating taking their own life in their centres throughout Ireland.
- National Freephone 24 Hour Helpline: 1800 247 247
- Our service is offered to children, teenagers and adults.
- Individual and Family Counselling offered in a safe environment.
- Therapy and Support Groups
- Community Outreach Services and Programmes
- Child Psychotherapy and counselling for the children and young people bereaved through suicide.
- Console publications & literature to assist people to understand their grief
- Practical information following a Bereavement through Suicide
- We host Workshops & Conferences on suicide
- Education Programmes and materials for the wider Community
- Q.P.R. Training – Suicide Prevention Training – Ask a Question – Save A Life
FREE PHONE HELPLINE: 1800 247 247
Console website: www.console.ie